Lincoln University has announced the Undergraduate Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023 to promote and reward international students of exceptional academic aptitude in their pursuit of further study abroad.
The grant is only available to international students enrolled in bachelor’s degree programs at Lincoln University. Academic excellence will be considered for all students who are successful in completing a scholarship application. The scholarship is worth $5,000 New Zealand dollars.
Lincoln Institution is a 1990-founded university in New Zealand. Lincoln College is the oldest agricultural teaching institution in the Southern Hemisphere. The university, which was established in 1878, is now ranked 1018th in the Best Global Universities list and 372nd in the QS World University Rankings.
Why should you attend Lincoln University? Lincoln University is a close-knit community supported by a dedicated team of academics, lecturers, researchers, care providers, and renowned wellbeing experts in Aotearoa, New Zealand’s stunning South Island. The university’s mission is to become a top-five land-based institution in the world, using the land’s potential to improve lives and grow the future.
For the second semester and summer school programs, the application deadlines are 31 January, 30 June 2022, and 31 October 2022, respectively.
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: NZ$5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Countries that are eligible to apply: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Lincoln University’s bachelor’s degree programs are eligible.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
Applicants must be first-year students at Lincoln University.
- The applicant must be an international student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission using the university’s application portal. A separate scholarship application form must be completed and submitted.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Official correspondence
- Admission Standards: Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the bachelor’s degree program they choose to pursue.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the university’s English language requirements. The TOEFL, IELTS, CAE/FCE, and other tests are accepted.
The applicants chosen by Lincoln University will receive a total of NZ$5,000 in two equal payments of NZ$2,500 per semester towards the tuition fee of the bachelor’s course they are pursuing.