The Government of Malta and the University of Malta are pleased to offer Tunisian students in Malta Postgraduate Scholarships. For the academic year 2022/2023, the university is accepting applications.
The scholarship program strives to foster solidarity and help in a variety of sectors, including education and human capacity development. These scholarships allow a number of students to broaden their knowledge and abilities on vital subjects, allowing them to contribute to their own country’s progress and prosperity.
Malta’s University of Malta is a public higher education institution. Its objective is to help students achieve their goals by providing high-quality higher education in the arts, sciences, social sciences, humanities, and other fields of knowledge as needed for Malta’s economic, social, and cultural growth. It is regarded as one of the best universities in the world.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Malta? The University of Malta conducts academic research and offers a lively higher education environment in the arts, sciences, and humanities, as well as other fields that are important for economic, social, and cultural growth. It is dedicated to strong research and teaching standards. Every member of the UM staff plays a vital role in ensuring a positive student experience.
By June 30, 2022, all applications must be submitted.
- University or Organization: University of Malta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition Fee and other stipends
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Tunisian nationals
- The award can be taken in Malta
- Tunisia is one of the countries that is eligible.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The university offers postgraduate degrees in Master of Arts in Humanitarian Studies and Master of Science in Sustainable Energy.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Applicants must be enrolled in either a Master of Arts or a Master of Science program to be considered.
- Applicants must have Tunisian citizenship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be considered for this educational prize, you must enroll in a Master’s degree program at the university. In addition to the online application, interested candidates should send a supplementary email to the Director, International Office email address.
- Documents to Support: Students must submit a motivation letter as well as three letters of recommendation.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (kindly include mobile number)
- a copy of their Tunisian passport scanned (details page)
- Students interested in pursuing a Master of Science in Sustainable Energy should submit a research proposal that addresses the study themes.
- Admission Prerequisites: Applicants should review the Master of Arts in Humanitarian Action and Master of Science in Sustainable Energy requirements before applying.
- Applicants must produce an internationally recognized English Language Proficiency Certificate at the relevant level.
The following topics will be covered by the scholarships:
- Tuition Fee Payment at the University of Malta
- A monthly subsistence stipend of EUR 1100 is provided for housing, transportation, living and academic expenses, and any other expenses that may arise during the student’s stay in Malta.
- One round-trip ticket (Tunisia – Malta – Tunisia), with a maximum cost of EUR 500. Any further trips or travel costs in excess of this amount must be paid for by the student.