Southeastern University has launched Financial Aid & Scholarships for overseas students for the academic year 2022-2023, with the goal of making higher education as accessible as feasible for international students.
This scholarship application is only available to overseas students at the university. This award is not available to domestic students. These scholarships will be awarded based on academic, athletic, musical, theatrical, and film merit. Students must complete the common admission application to be considered for this scholarship. It is likely that tuition fees will be covered.
Southeastern University is a private Christian liberal arts university in Lakeland, Florida, founded in 1935 in New Brockton, Alabama. With a vision to prepare students to discover and develop their divine design to serve Christ and the world via spirit-empowered life, learning, and leadership, Southeastern University is placed 98th in Regional Universities South.
Why should you enroll at Southeastern University? Southeastern University is a Christ-centered institution of higher learning dedicated to preparing the next generation of leaders to be outstanding servants in their professions and communities. It’s more than a university; it’s a community that helps students grow.
The application process is open at Southeastern University. However, students are required to monitor programme-specific and scholarship-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: Southeastern University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Countries that are eligible to apply: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants may apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree at Southeastern University in a field of their choice.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- International students must be identified as applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for admission on the university’s website. All pupils that applied will be taken into consideration.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Evaluation of the transcript
Requirements for I-20 release
- Financial support affidavit
- A statement from a financial institution confirming the amount of money you’ve placed.
- One semester’s payment in full
- a copy of your passport and a copy of your current visa
- Form F-1 (Transfer Request) (if you are transferring from another U.S. institution)
- Admission Standards: Students must meet the university’s admission requirements, which vary per course for overseas students.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- 540 to 543 on the TOEFL PBT
- 207 on the TOEFL CBT
- IBT TOEFL – 76
Southeastern University will provide scholarships to chosen international students to help with the costs of their study, such as tuition.