Today is the last day to apply for Canadian Student Merit Scholarships! For the academic year 2022-2023, Portland State University is offering International Elite Scholar & Diversity Awards to high-achieving students.
International students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Portland State University can apply for financing.
Portland State University, founded in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution, is Oregon’s most innovative, diverse, and affordable public research university, located in one of the country’s most desired cities.
What are the benefits of attending Portland State University? Students will receive a world-class education while attending PSU. Undergraduate degrees are available in one hundred twenty-three subjects, and postgraduate degrees are available in one hundred seventeen.
Candidates must submit their application for the program by August 31, 2022.
- University or Organization: Portland State University
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: up to $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any of the university’s subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- PSU accepts students from underrepresented nations based on their academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this studentship, you must first apply for admission to the university. There is no need to submit a separate application. All candidates are given equal consideration.
- Documents to Support: Transcripts from all schools attended should be sent in their original sealed envelopes. All materials submitted to Portland State University become the university’s property and are not photocopied or returned.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must review all of the university’s admittance requirements.
- If you do not have proof of English language proficiency, you will be placed in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP).
Deserving international students will receive an award of up to $8,000 each academic year in fee remission from Portland State University.