For the academic year 2022-2023, Forschungszentrum Jülich has established Doctoral Positions to foster scientific and personal development, as well as good networking opportunities and the finest conditions for furthering their careers.
All international and local applicants interested in pursuing a doctorate at the Jülich Research Center or one of its satellite locations can apply for an advertised doctoral post or contact an institute doing research in the relevant subject area and submit a speculative application. Candidates that are chosen will be paid a stipend.
The Forschungszentrum Jülich is a national research center dedicated to multidisciplinary research in the disciplines of energy, information, and bioeconomy. We use a unique scientific infrastructure and have specialized experience in high-performance computing.
With almost 7,000 people, the Forschungszentrum Jülich is part of the Helmholtz Association and undertakes research into the potential of a digitized society, a climate-friendly energy system, and a resource-efficient economy. In the disciplines of information, energy, and the bioeconomy, it blends natural, biological, and engineering sciences.
Applications are now being accepted.
- University or Organization: Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- All students from all countries are able to apply.
- Students are eligible to apply for a post as a Doctoral Researcher at the Forschungszentrum Jülich.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must be nationals of other countries.
How to Apply
- Students should apply through the institute’s official website. All pupils who meet the criteria will be considered.
- Students must submit master’s degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, admission essays, and other supporting documents.
- Admissions Requirements: Applicants must hold a master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: Students must be able to communicate in English and German.
Candidates for the job of Doctoral researcher who are chosen by the Forschungszentrum Jülich will be offered a non-disclosed stipend.