The University of New South Wales in Australia is accepting applications for PhD Scholarships in Fuel Cells at the School of Chemistry.
The initiative’s goal is to assist applicants who wish to enroll in the university’s PhD program for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is one of Australia’s best universities and the world’s 44th greatest university (2021 QS World University Rankings). The School of Chemistry is located on the UNSW Kensington Campus, which is conveniently located near Sydney’s metropolitan center, beaches, and national parks. Sydney is consistently regarded as one of the best locations to live in the world.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of New South Wales? The University of New South Wales is well-known throughout the world for its high-quality research and education. It meticulously molds future world leaders. UNSW has developed an academic framework that is recognized across the world by collaborating closely with the corporate and public sectors to provide students with real-world experience.
For the academic year 2022-2023, applications are now being accepted.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Australia is one of the countries that is eligible.
- PhD programs in Fuel Cells in the School of Chemistry are eligible courses or subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Hydrogen fuel cells, electrolyzers, and batteries are examples of electrochemical energy technology.
- Experience conducting research projects and publishing research papers in reputable publications is required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants for the PhD program must apply online using the university’s site. Dr. Quentin Meyer (email@example.com) and Prof Chuan Zhao (firstname.lastname@example.org) are the people to contact if you’re interested in these opportunities.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must include a CV, cover letter, and any other pertinent material with their application.
- Students must have a master’s degree or 1st Class Honours in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or a related area to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
Each scholar who is selected will get a stipend to help them finish their PhD studies at the University of New South Wales in Australia.