The International PhD Studentships are being offered by the Midlands Integrative Biosciences (Doctoral) Training Partnership (MIBTP) in partnership with the University of Leicester.
Studentships are awarded to highly motivated and eligible students and often include a full tuition waiver, an annual stipend, and a research training support grant.
The University of Leicester is renowned for its high international standards, game-changing research, and superb and inspiring teaching. The university features a world-class infrastructure and highly competent professors, as well as a vibrant and worthwhile environment in which students can prepare for their futures.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Leicester? The university provides a vibrant and study-worthy environment for students to prepare for their future. The campuses of this university are equipped with laboratories, libraries, art studios, computing centers, and other amenities to make university life enjoyable for all students. Students will get a high-quality education, have the opportunity to participate in student projects, and have access to a wide range of employment options.
The application date is June 22, 2022. The project will begin on September 26, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Various
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and UK students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- PhD degree programs in the BBSRC Midlands Integrative Bioscience Training Partnership is an eligible course or subject.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must have a high upper second class (2:1) or comparable UK honours degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or other relevant areas, as well as a Master’s degree with at least a high merit (65%) or similar.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must be accepted into a PhD degree program at the University of Leicester in order to apply for the chance.
- Documents to Support:
- Please include a CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of previous studies, as well as, if feasible, transcripts up to the current date of study.
- Admission Criteria: All students interested in studying at De Montfort University must meet the university’s basic academic requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must also meet the English language requirements for admission.
- The following study expenses will be covered by the University of Leicester:
- The following are examples of studentships:
- Fees for tuition in the United Kingdom
- a tax-free stipend of £16,062 for the fiscal year 2022/23
- a travel allowance in the first year
- a budget for travel and conferences
- a large budget for consumables
- For the length of the program, you will need to use a laptop.
- International students are welcome to apply, but they must be able to cover the difference in fees between the United Kingdom and the rest of the world for the duration of their study. The difference in entry fees for 2022/23 is £16,404.
Now is the time to apply.