Do you need financial assistance to finish your education? The University of New South Wales has just what you’re looking for. The UNSW Law & Justice International Awards have been launched for the academic year 2022-2023.
The UNSW Law & Justice Overseas Award was created to encourage top international students to enroll in UNSW Law programs (LLB, JD, or LLM).
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is one of Australia’s best universities and ranks 44th worldwide (2021 QS World University Rankings). It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of topics.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of New South Wales? The University of New South Wales is well-known around the world for its high-quality teaching and research, and it is dedicated to grooming future world leaders. UNSW has established a global academic framework by collaborating closely with the corporate and public sectors to provide students with real-world experience.
Students must complete and submit their applications by Sunday, July 31, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. AEST.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- LLB, JD, or LLM programs are eligible courses or subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Become a Global Student
- Be enrolled in a UNSW Law & Justice undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program (LLB, JD, or LLM programs)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested participants must apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs. Submit an application for UNSW International Student Scholarships.
- Documents to Support: Academic transcripts from all prior schools attended, as well as a copy of your passport, must be attached.
- Admission Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the University’s entry requirements in order to be considered for this program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you may be asked to show proof that your English language skills satisfy our standards.
For talented applicants, the University of New South Wales will award a $10,000 stipend that will be applied to their tuition expenses for one year.